Sunday, August 19, 2012

PARTY TIME - by Angel Mauludy

I want u all to join my party! I make special contest!!
Please make me laugh.. make me cry.. make me curious 
with your room story!
Make your pet and room with your theme! 
e.g You can do Angel in Heaven, devil house, My kitty pet, 
My sad story, Dragon keeper, etc. Anything you'd like!
Description your room and what your pet do.

PRIZE :

-1ST PLACE win CC OUTFIT

- 2ND PLACE win PONY

-3RD PLACE win WIG

Rules:

- No fighting
- No bad words
- Join this event
- 1 entries for each person
- Put a theme for your photo and describe it.

PS : CLOSE 28 AUGUST 2012

Please do have fun and feel free to join.. Good luck! ^_^

e.g :

Dragon keeper



Alexa is a keeper dragon in the dragon country. She keep the dragon from hunters who want to kill them. Blue dragon is her best friend. She was always riding a blue dragon while fighting against the enemy. Sometimes, She play with the dragon in the pool of purity. They swim together and have fun.
Now the blue dragon has 3 eggs. He hope that the three eggs can hatch safely. Alexa can not wait to play also with all three kids are cute dragon.

No comments:

Post a Comment