Monday, August 27, 2012

♥♥♥A world without strangers♥♥♥



♥♥♥A world without strangers♥♥♥
Tick tock tick tock the clock ticks continously.As the time advances,i got more excited to go home and see him again.As the bell rang,we ran out of the room and bid each other good byes.

It was raining hard that time.The lightnings flash and the thunder roar it's might.My grandmother hasn't come yet to fetch me so i waited at the bench near the school cafetiria.There I saw you.Afraid,wet and worried.I know we cant do anything about it beause i am feeling the same.This storm must caught up the enthusiasm between us.I thought of things we can do while waiting for my grandomther to arrive. We can play hide and seek,but the pavements were wet and slippery.How about charades?But i dont think you will enjoy it.You knew that i wanted to become a ballerina,but i really dont know how to dance. I also told you the games i play on facebook,the friends i met and my crushes.I fount out that it was fun talking to you. 

But then my grandother came.I dont know what to do to you I ask y grandother if you an come with us.She nods,you agreed.It has been a month since I emt youYou have changed a lot You are more beautiful than ever With your bright eyes and shining smile,you're the most beautiful cat,Goldinne

No comments:

Post a Comment